Frequently Asked Questions
Is The Lanby a full replacement for primary care?
What is included in my membership?
What is not included in my membership?
Who's on my Care Team?
How do I get onboarded?
Do I need to carry health insurance with my membership?
Do you offer family rates?
Do you have a referral program?
Can I test out The Lanby experience?
How will I be billed?
What happens if I need to cancel my membership?
What if I don't live in NYC?
What does The Lanby mean?
- Extensive baseline visit & wellness assessments
- Personalized Care Plan
- Unlimited visits with your Care Team (virtually or in-person)
- Unlimited chat with your Concierge Manager
- Online bookings
- Point of care tests
- On-site lab work (labs billed to insurance)
- Ordering of new prescriptions & refills (medications billed to insurance)
- TDap and Flu vaccinations (all other vaccinations can be submitted to insurance for reimbursement)
- Access to our exclusive specialist referral network
- Records consolidation and management
- Private events, classes & panels
While we can help coordinate the below, their associated costs are not covered by your membership fee.
- Diagnostic imaging (i.e., MRIs, ultrasounds, mammograms)
- Specialist visits
- Emergency room / urgent care visits
- Cost of lab work, prescriptions, vaccination & other testing (done on site, but billed to insurance)
Each member is assigned a dedicated 3-person Care Team upon joining. You can think of the Care Team as covering the three key pillars of the patient journey: medicine, wellness, and admin. But these pillars don't stand in silos. Your practitioners work as a team, side by side, to ensure your care is coordinated and comprehensive.
- Lead Physician (MD): Annuals & sick visits, preventive care, and advanced integrative testing
- Wellness Advisor (RD, CDN): Personalized nutrition, wellness assessments, and wearables monitoring
- Concierge Manager: Care Plan oversight, unlimited texting, and specialist referrals management
To learn more about our practitioners, meet the team here.
New members start with a one-hour baseline visit (in person) & 25-minute Care Plan review (virtual) in the following weeks. Our goal: getting to know you, without you telling us anything twice.
- The Baseline Visit: Tell us about your medical history, pain points, and health goals. Your first visit is a one-hour, in-person meeting with your full Care Team, with a full physical, lab work, and wellness assessments done on site.
- The Care Plan Review: Follow up with your full team to review lab work and discuss your Care Plan, which will serve as your personalized roadmap. Your team will check in continuously to help you stay accountable, and work with you to update your milestones as you make progress.
The new member will receive their 7th month free. The existing member will receive their next month free as long as they’ve been a member for 6 months. To redeem: The new member must note the existing member’s name when answering the question “How did you hear about The Lanby?” on the signup form.